The Legend of Zelda: Lego Animation The Legend of Zelda: Lego Animation

I liked it alot!
I would say building the set must have taken alot of time, but it seems to be pre built as there is dust in every single scene XD
But I think the dust being there is what made this enjoyable as well because Link would have been running around in the dust for the most part.
I would add more inbetween frames to hep get a little smoother. Though I totaly understand, You're working with legos, only so much you can do
But I liked this and found it enjoyable owo)b

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

WOW! That option screen. Wow. Brought a lot of childhood memories that I hasted wasted playing OoT (but completely worth it though.) You really put alot more thought into this. The animation is smooth, and the plot doesn't move to fast. I like it alot! Mido's voice actor changed?

The voices sounded alot more clearer and easier to understand, but man. To set up like the N64. Wicked. This has X50 more respect than any animation that exists of Loz.

Female Face Tutorial 2 Female Face Tutorial 2

It's very well done. You don't always have to have a selected light source unless you plan to do it as scene picture. Most scene pictures are constructed in a way for light to float everywhere. For a Non-background its best if you make light to float exactly in front of the face or behind it. Alphonse Mucha does this a lot with his works. Other than that, it's constructed beautifully.

Female Face Tutorial Female Face Tutorial

It's really nice. Very informing, and teaches others who struggle what they are doing wrong, and how they can improve.
My only complaints are, that the shoulders are to low. Need to be brought up higher. The way you have them placed is making the neck seem to long. The eyebrows are a bit to far up away from the eyes. I think they should be brought down a little bit.
I can link you to a self portrait study that i did, that still has all of my placement lines and how I set things up if you want. I think it will help you further your understanding of the head. (Granted it is about a year old now.)

Blud-Shot responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'd love to see the work you have done - link it through a PM. I agree that some areas are off. I guess it's the bad habits I haven't gotten rid of yet. I don't know if you will read this message so I'll send you a PM to notify you :)