failed physics experiment failed physics experiment

Sounds like your onto something here :O
It'd be interesting to see where you take this

[IV]Voyage [IV]Voyage

This is really nice. Very soothing and I feel like it's the begining of someone's adventure. Collecting their items, bidding everyone a good bye and taking off into the wilderness and experiencing nature.
Very nicely composed.

IglicaV responds:

Thank you! :)

Azure [wip] Azure [wip]

I can dig this =w= Very pleasant tune.

A mothers love A mothers love

I have no advice on how to make it better... But I can definitely say that was a major headache. A baby crying is not my idea of mother's love...

jambrother2 responds:

that's the point...
It's a criticism on the outdated presumption that a mothers love can conquer all, some mothers are vile and abusive,a lot like the song, it's all allegorical. for example, all of the audio used in this song was recorded at my mothers house, it has just been warped into something abhorrent.

you could say this song is a form of abstract art. you would look at a jackson pollock painting and say it holds no artistic merit just because it isn't conventionally beautiful. you would read between the lines and decipher the message. the same should apply to this.

It's supposed to be hard to listen to, that's why it's in experimental and not easy listening.

L-55 - Calm Down L-55 - Calm Down

It's great that you figured out how to mix out beats and rhythms but now you need to build upon some actual notes and tune. Without some kind of unique tune that you build upon the song, beats will always sound like beats when left alone.
However, I liked the feel that you were able to employ. You could definitely make it stronger by adding some kind of ambient tones in there, and again, by adding a unique tune. Overall a very good attempt!

L-55 responds:

Thank you for 2.5 stars! This was my first song that i've ever made, and i didnt know anything about MAGIX Music Maker... My newer songs are much better :)!

FFX: battle theme rock cover FFX: battle theme rock cover

Despite it being a Metal Rock genre type, you managed to give it quite the Story like feel which is very enjoyable. I like it. Though the feeling of it is very reminiscent of how Sound Horizon would get their guitar vocals to sound (which makes sense since they're all about the story feel)

Overall an awesome job owo

Soul Techno Soul Techno

I found that alot of my best pieces come from that kind of mood.
Throwing shit against a wall and seeing what sticks is the best way to go sometimes.

Deshiel responds:

I discovered that I am the most creative after midnight when I should be in bed. :)

All The Samples All The Samples

It's cute and quirky. I like it :3

WIPWIP WIPWIP

That Hat is grating on my nerves .
It doesn't really tell me anything, no feeling or what not. Not to mention I know what's coming next int your song because you kept repeating the same thing over and over again.
Why not add more variety, have an introduction to a new rhythm or tune somewhere or at least have something that adds variety.
But you need to tell the Hi hat to go back to bed or tone it down a bit.

Shifting Through Time Shifting Through Time

It's very smooth, soothing, and pleasant on the ears. Definitely a song that would be nice to work to when doing painting. Helps create an atmospheric mood.

HazardOxyde responds: